Requirements for application
The (P-Yes) PRESIDENTIAL YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme (P-Yes) are to be made via the P-Yes portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How to apply
Applying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided
Drop your comments if you have any question as regard the registration.